Department: Administrative – Office
The Radio Traffic Coordinator will report directly to the GM and will work closely with the entire staff at Mountain Broadcasting and Digital.
• Create daily broadcast logs and export to Wide Orbit On Air automation
• Create a daily discrepancy log and post in on air studio.
• Enter commercial schedules into traffic log program by specific date ranges and time ranges stated on traffic schedule
• Enter Traffic instructions, spots and co-operative scripts into Marketron using vCreative program
• Reconcile daily logs to check for any discrepancies and reconcile customer accounts to make good on any missed spots
• Create and maintain billing information for customers in Marketron Traffic or other program designated for use at the stations.
• Answer telephones, take or forward messages to voicemail, meet and greet public and update and maintain the staff phone directory.
• Responsible for keeping accurate and updated records of trade and prize inventory, including prize giveaways.
• Inspect, replace or load commercials into Wide Orbit On Air Automation as needed
• Make regular updates to station websites and be familiar with station texting apps and email programs.
• On a quarterly basis, create Issues and Answers reports for Public File and maintain files to be uploaded to online Public File.
• Create special event templates for events that do not run daily but run at specific times on Marketron logs, coordinating all changes with Music Director.
• Maintain files of customer contracts, productions orders, scripts, traffic schedules and daily logs in appropriate folders on network and/or paper files, if needed.
• Maintain an updated, accurate client and agency database with information from sales staff
• Post invoices, credits and payments to customer accounts according to company policies and procedures.
• Create and post monthly billing and co-op and payment reports to CFO.
• Oversee submissions of weekly affidavits on-line for syndicated programs/updates/spots and resources used by production.
• Other duties and responsibilities as determined by the GM
Knowledge / Skills / Job Qualifications
• Strong computer skills, specifically; proficient with Excel, Microsoft Office, Adobe Professional, Word Press,
• Attention to detail
• Great customer service skills
• Good communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
Preferred Education and Formal Training
• 2 or 4-year degree(Business Administration or similar preferred)
• A minimum of one year experience working with payable and receivables or relevant office management experience.
• 3 years of working in radio environment preferred
• 1 year traffic coordinator preferred
Job Type: Full-time – 30-40 hours per week. Mon-Fri
Work Location:One location
• Paid time off
• Paid Life Insurance
• Employee discounts
• Flexible schedule