Over 50,000 people recently took a BuzzFeed poll that looked into America’s showering habits. Do you shower the way everyone else does, or are you a weirdo? Here are nine questions, and how people answered them . . .
1. Do you shower in the morning, at night, or both? 28% said morning . . . 43% said night . . . 25% said both . . . and 4% said they usually shower in the afternoon.
2. What part of your body do you wash first? Hair was the #1 answer with 65% of the vote. Then your body, 19% . . . and your face, 13%.
3. Do you use body wash or soap? 75% of us use body wash now . . . 24% use soap . . . and 1% said they just use water.
4. Do you use a washcloth, a loofa, or just your hands? The most popular answer was just your HANDS, 44%. 38% said a loofa . . . 14% said a washcloth . . . and 4% said they used something else.
5. Do you shave in the shower? Only 11% of people said they never do.
6. Have you ever CRIED in the shower? 78% of us have.
7. Have you had shower SEX? 57% said yes. And another 32% haven’t, but want to.
8. Do you ever sing in the shower? 77% of us do it.
9. Do you ever pee in the shower? 80% of people said yes.